You’ve been using social media to engage with fans and grow both your personal and professional brands. But you want to use the channel to make more sales. That is an excellent idea. Social media is one of the most effective channels for marketing and generating a solid return on investment.
The percentages of Americans who use social media has increased dramatically in the past few years, with 7 in 10 using it today compared to only 5% in 2005. Since the revolution of social media, businesses have taken notice of its potential and changed the way they do marketing.
A well-executed social media strategy can bring endless benefits.
A few benefits of a killer social media strategy:
- Increased brand awareness
- Grow a larger audience
- Connect with your audience better
- Increased website traffic
- Generate more leads
- Make more sales and money
Social media should definitely be a key part of your marketing strategy.
Just look at some of these eye-opening social media statistics:
- Facebook receives an estimated 4.4 billion+ visitors each month.
- Pinterest? It’s home to over 454 million users.
- 500 million+ accounts are active on Instagram daily.
You have a large audience to fish from when trying to reach your target market. Leaving social media marketing out of your marketing strategy would make it incomplete.