Lead Generation | Guide to Local Lead Generation – Podcast
“The Small Business Guide to Local Lead Generation: Proven Strategies & Tips To Grow Your Business!” on the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast.
To listen click here.
By John Jantsch
Every local-based business wants to improve their local lead generation process. Leads are the life-blood of your marketing efforts. The best salespeople can convert those leads into sales, but without leads even the best sales force on the planet can’t bring you more business.
That is why lead generation is one of my favorite subjects to discuss, and the topic of a new book from a group of my friends and Duct Tape Marketing Certified Consultants called “The Small Business Owner’s Guide to Local Lead Generation: Proven Tips to Help Grow Your Business.”
This book was co-authored by Ray L. Perry, Justin Sturges, Phil Singleton, Kevin Jordan & Mark Z. Fortune. My guests for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast are two of the co-authors Mark Z. Fortune and Kevin Jordan. We discuss their new book and how to improve your total online presence.
Questions I ask Mark and Kevin:
- What are some of the common mistakes small business owners make?
- How do I get customers to visit my website?
- Why shouldn’t you just buy traffic with pay-per-click?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why it is so critical to focus on local search and local lead generation
- How reviews draw customers into your store
- What the role of social media is in local search